Welcome to the online submission and editorial system for
The "Current Chemistry Letters" is a peer-reviewed international journal which aims to publish all the current and outstanding research articles, reviews and letters in chemistry including analytical chemistry, green chemistry, inorganic chemistry, organic chemistry, physical chemistry, etc.
It is a journal for all academic and industrial researchers and scientists who are expert in all major advances in chemistry research. The journal aims to provide the most complete and reliable source of information on current developments in these fields. The emphasis will be on publishing quality articles rapidly and openly available to researchers worldwide. Please note readers are free to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of articles published on this journal.
It is our great pleasure to announce 6th IUPAC Conference on Green Chemistry (ICGC6). 4th-8th September, 2016 To be held in the wonderful, historic city of Venice, Italy. to submit Click Here
• Green Materials: Innovative materials for sustainable construction and cultural heritage / Nanomaterials / Polymers and polymer composites
• Green Bioprocesses: Biocatalysis and biotransformation / Biofuels / Bio-based renewable, chemical feedstocks / Bio-based materials
• Green Energy: Energy storage to facilitate uptake of renewable energy sources / Chemistry for improved energy harvesting / Nuclear power / Pollution Prevention
• Green industrial processes and Molecular innovation: Energy storage to facilitate uptake of renewable energy sources / Chemistry for improved energy harvesting / Nuclear power / Pollution Prevention
• Green Policy, Sustainability and Safety: Energy storage to facilitate uptake of renewable energy sources / Chemistry for improved energy harvesting / Nuclear power / Pollution Prevention
Confirmed plenary speakers include:
• Professor Isabel Arends, Netherlands – Enzymes as catalysts in a Bio-based Economy
• Professor Fernando Galembeck, Brazil – Synergy in Bioenergy, Food and Materials from Biomass
• Professor Chao-Jun Li, Canada – Exploration of New Reactivities for a Sustainable Future
• Professor Bruno Scrosati, Italy – Next Generation Li Batteries for Renewable Energy Sources and Sustainable Road Vehicles
• Professor Takashi Tatsumi, Japan – Advanced Zeolite Catalysts for Sustainable Production of Chemicals
Grants and Awards:
• Grants available for young scientists from developing countries!
• Three Poster Prizes will be assigned during the conference. The winner will be asked to present a scientific paper to be published in the dedicated Issue of Pure and Applied Chemistry
• CHEMRAWN VII Prize for Atmospheric and Green Chemistry will be conferred during the conference.
Early-bird registration deadline: 12th June 2016
Abstract submission deadline: 12th June 2016
Notification for oral/poster communication: 4th July 2016
® 2010-16 GrowingScience.Com